05 June 2014

TFIOSZONED


This past few days of being excited i always dreamed about this scene.. and i was like “hey whats going on?” 
i am so inloved with this book! I can’t even stop reading it until i finish the entire book.
i remember one time when me and my friend  wenni are at the mall then i saw the poster in the “coming soon” area. I scream out loud! my friend and people looking at me like i am possessed by some dark creature. ahahahah. lol


So ayun showing na ngayon dito sa SM Dasma yung The Fault in our Starsat sobrang goodnews siya.. Mantakin mo Contious screening siya, meaning to say wantusawa ka manuod unlike other movies na showing ngayon eh one time viewing lang…. Nakakaexcite naman yun.. bukas pa kasi ako manunuod. Well sana sumipot yung kasama ko manuod kung hindi eh solo fligth ko nanaman manuod. hahaha

I cant wait to see what i imagined before. hihih



No comments:

Post a Comment