26 July 2014

Untittled

Sorry for being inactive this past few weeks. I am in deep and unhappy feelings because of some circumstances plus the Thesis is on going and i think i don't have enough time to finish this, The Documents and specially the system it self i don't even know how to start. I don't even know how to used those software in order to build this thing. I watched video tutorials, but it doesn't make any sense at all.

I think i do know whats really wrong. "Lack of inspiration" Thats the thing! The feeling of nothing, feeling of getting tired and you want to get sleep all day but you do nothing, eating up nothing at all, wide awake all night with no reason at all, making fun out of yourself because you think your stupid. Blaming yourself because you think that you are so weak. And the last thing you wanna do is scream and cry! 

Bullshit! I hope this will end soon, or else this will be the end of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment